Best Practitioner in the Public Service
The winner of each of these awards will be working at manager level or higher. He/She will be a respected practitioner and demonstrate excellence in high achievement in their field of expertise.
- Hays Recruitment Human Resource Management Practitioner of the Year
- Information Technology Practitioner of the Year
- Department of Fisheries Policy Practitioner of the Year
- Department of Finance Finance Practitioner of the Year
- Individuals only.
- Supported by their CEO; Must be currently working in public service or have worked in public service during the preceding financial year.
Self or Third party.
C1 Submit up to a 3 page summary of their initiatives and achievement in the workplace, including an overview of the outcomes/impacts of these initiatives and achievements.
C2 Submit up to a 1 page summary from their Manager and/or CEO demonstrating the qualities they bring to the position and reason for nomination.
NB: Judges will be looking for innovative practices; engagement and communication with professional associations; demonstrated track record.