Conditions of Entry
The following conditions of entry criteria apply to all Award categories.
- Entries will be assessed on the basis of information, references and documentation provided via the online entry form.
- If shortlisted as an Award finalist the Summary Statement may be published in the Awards presentation program booklet or on the web site. Please ensure your Summary Statement has internal approval by appropriate person/department.
- For each award you are asked to provide contact details of referees who may later be asked to provide written references if your entry is shortlisted for award.
- An individual or team can nominate themselves and/or someone from their organisation depending on the Award nomination criteria.
- All nominees must be currently working in public service in WA or have worked in the service during the preceding financial year (with the exception of the Patron’s Award).
- All nominations must be received by the published deadline. Nominations received after this date will not be considered.
- Once nominations have been submitted they become the property of the Institute and will not be returned to entrants. Nominees may be asked to provide additional information as required by the judging panel.
- There is no limit to the number of nominations an organisation may submit, however a specific project or individual may only be nominated once and in one category only.
- Nominees who have been misleading in their submissions or whose activities are not compliant with current relevant legislation may be withdrawn from the judging process or have Awards revoked.
- All decisions and recommendations made by the judging panel are binding, confidential and final. No further correspondence will be entered into at any time.
- The Awards judges reserve the right to move an Award nomination to a more appropriate category if they deem it necessary.
- By submitting a nomination you agree that IPAA is entitled to use information and images contained in the nomination to promote the awards and that the information and images provided have the appropriate internal copyright clearances.
- The entrant(s) accept that they or their organisation may be required for presentations and media interviews in respect of their entry.
- Email confirmation with receipt of nomination will be emailed to the nominated contact person within three working days of receiving the nomination. If the contact person from your organisation does not receive a confirmation email, it is the responsibility of that organisation to contact the Awards Co-ordinator.
- By submitting your application for the Awards you agree that you have read, understood and accept these conditions.
Last Updated: 24 October 2012