How to Nominate
2014 Achievement Awards - nominations extended!
Nominations will now close on Friday 5:00pm 04th April 2014.
Current Personal, Associate or Corporate members of the WA Institute of Public Administration Australia can nominate an individual or organisation as per the nomination criteria (find out more on becoming a member).
These Awards are open to any employee or organisation (as applicable) that works in Western Australia in any tier of public service including Local, State, or Federal Government, the Not-for-Profit sector and the Academic sector.
All nominations must comply with the conditions of entry.
The process to complete a nomination is as follows;
- Download and complete the Award Assessment Criteria form.
- Upload the completed Assessment Criteria to the Online Entry Form.
- Submit a summary statement of up to 250 words about your chosen nominee on the Online Entry Form.
- Upload an image (JPEG or GIF) of the nominee / team / organisation (optional) - Maximum 2MB.
- Upload one supporting document (optional) - Maximum 5MB.
This can include media coverage, recommendations, links to audio/visual material, or a current CV.
Nominations received after 5:00pm Friday 04 April 2014 cannot be considered.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 9221 1177 for further information.
|02 Dec 2014
04 April 2014
|09 May 2014
|27 Jun 2014
||Achievement Awards Presentation