Careers at the Institute
The WA Institute of Public Administration Australia is the professional body for the public sector. Our representation primarily covers the local, state and federal public service plus academia and the NFP sector.
A career at the Institute will provide you with exposure to all levels of the public sector and an opportunity to advance your professional development through our various training and thought leadership seminars.
Event Coordinator - Full Time ($45,000 - $54,999)
Applicatiosn close Friday 17th May.
This is a Full Time Position and we need an experienced and skilled event staff member or someone willing to learn to be part of our Events Team in delivering excellent and well organised events. We encourage University graduates or people interested in learning to work in the event industry to apply.
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence in communicating with all levels of suppliers / customers
- High competency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- 1 years experience working in an event environment
- Experience and knowledge of working with an events management software product or database
We are looking for someone who has:
- Excellent personal presentation
- Professional outlook
- High level of attention to detail
- High level of customer service focus
- Ability to work independently
- Confidence in handling client queries face to face and via phone and email
Available for an immediate start for the right candidate.
If you would like a job description or would like more information, please email the CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email your CV and covering letter (no more than two pages) addressing the criteria above to: email@example.com by the 17th of May.
Or apply online: http://www.seek.com.au/job/24476537
We offer vocational placement internships for the following fields of study:
- Event Management
For further information on these positions or to apply please email here.