Young Professional Advisory Committee
The Young Professional Advisory Committee (formerly YPN Network) was first established in 2003, guided by the desire to service the needs and interests of young professionals within the Western Australian public sector.
The YP Advisory Committee aims to:
- to develop a program of professional development activities to meet the needs of young professionals working in the public sector and other young people with an interest in public administration;
- to promote the benefits of being an Institute member to young professionals; and
- to facilitate the development of networks amongst young professionals.
If you would like to join or want to share your ideas for our upcoming YP professional development program, please contact our Young Professional Member Liaison on 08 9221 1177. Committee Members must be current Personal Members of the Institute.
2012/13 YP Advisory Committee Members
Rachel Morrice- Department of Treasury
Talitha Engstroem - Public Sector Commission
Rebecca White- Department of State Development
Natalie Fisher- Department of Child Protection
Claire Scullin- Department of Sport and Recreation
- Shamim Beyzaie- Department of Water
- Tahlia Jones- Health and Disability Services
- Brett Osler- Department of Sport and Recreation
- Gareth Govan – Public Sector Commission
- Felicia Wong - Public Sector Commission
- Jessica Syminton - Department of Treasury