Young Professional Advisory Committee
The Young Professional Advisory Committee (formerly YPN Network) was first established in 2003, guided by the desire to service the needs and interests of young professionals within the Western Australian public sector. The Committee consists of up to 15 nominated Young Professional Members and acts as an advisory committee to the Council of IPAA WA.
- Support and promote the interests of young professionals (YPs) in the public sector in WA;
- Provide networking opportunities to facilitate engagement with a range of YPs from across the public sector as well as other YP networks,
- Enhancing and sharing knowledge through networking, events with experienced public sector guest speakers and forums where YPs can discuss key public sector issues and share innovative ideas; and
- Informing and engaging YPs in public sector issues and specific areas of interest to YPs.
If you would like to join or want to share your ideas for our upcoming YP professional development program, please contact our Young Professional Member Liaison on 08 9221 1177. Committee Members must be current Personal / Associate Members of the Institute.
Click here to view the YPAC Committee Structure
Click here to view the YPAC Terms of Reference
Nominations for the 2013/14 Committee are now closed.
2013/14 YP Advisory Committee Members
Department of Sport and Recreation
Legislative Assembly – Parliament of Western Australia
Main Roads WA
Department of State Development
Department for Child Protection and Family Support
- Anushka Duncan - Department of the Attorney General
- Carina Uehr - Department of Training and Workforce Development
- Claire Scullin - Department of Sport and Recreation
- Emma Forrest - Department of Housing
- Felicia Wong - Public Sector Commission
- Gareth Govan - Public Sector Commission
- Jessica Syminton - Department of Treasury
- Karina McCrohan - Department of Housing
- Rachel Morrice - Department of Treasury