MASTERCLASS: Leading Bold Change
This course maps to capability:
Prices include GST and are subject to change
- You are required to read John Kotter's book 'Our Iceberg is Melting' prior to attending.
Based on John P Kotter’s pioneering work, this full-day Masterclass will teach you how to apply Kotter’s 8-Step Process to implement successful change in your organisation. Leading Bold Change takes a fresh approach to Kotter’s best selling book, Our Iceberg Is Melting, and translates it into a powerful tool for creating organisational transformations.
This Masterclass involves individual reflection, group processing, and individual and team based decision-making. It will give you the critical skills needed to build organisational capacity for guiding change efforts effectively.
By the end of this course attendees should be able to:
- leave with a thorough understanding of the characteristics of leading successful change efforts;
- understand the importance of having leaders at all levels - that identify things that need to change and take action; and
- understand the forces that affect successful change; both positively and negatively.
Benefits to your organisation
- build organisational knowledge of effective change strategies and successful implementation of change; and
- ability to use a range of processes in facilitating business planning.
Benefits to you
- understand the tools and impact of effective change;
- develop the skills and strategies to transition change; and
- understand the application of a proven change framework.