The nominated individual or organisation does not need to be a member of IPAA WA, but must work or operate in Western Australia in a tier of public service including Local, State, or Federal Government, the Not-for-Profit sector or the Academic sector.
If the lead organisation being nominated is a subsidiary or part of a larger/governing organisation, (e.g. a division of a government department; a school within the Department of Education; a division of a larger organisation; etc.), the governing organisation should also be considered as part of the nomination.
ll nominations must comply with the conditions of entry.
The process to complete a nomination is as follows:
- Choose the Award Category you wish to enter,
- Download and complete the Award Assessment Criteria document (from the Award Category) page and upload it to the Online Entry Form.
- Provide the contact details of at least one referee (up to three may be provided), and a brief summary statement (100 words).
Before beginning the online nomination process please have the following ready to go:
- A completed Award Assessment Criteria document (required). Only the official document available on each Award Category page will be accepted
- A brief summary statement of up to 100 words about your chosen nominee (required).
- Contact details of the primary contact for the nomination (required).
- Contact details of the person signing the Application Declaration (required). Refer to the Conditions of Entry for details of the full declaration.
- Contact details of at least one referee (required) – Up to three may be added.
- An image of the nominee/team/organisation – Maximum 2MB (optional).
- One supporting document – Maximum 5MB (optional).
Preview of the online entry form
For a preview of all the questions you will be asked in this form and a brief guide into completing the form, please click here.
Nominations received after the closing date below cannot be considered.
|Jan 2024||Nominations Open|
|June 2024||Nominations Close|
|Sept 2024||Judging Finalised|
|Dec 2024||Achievement Awards Presentation|
Contact us or phone 9360 1400 for further information.