Where do you stand when it comes to your career? Are you ready to make a change, or start your journey, today? Whether you’re just beginning on your career journey, or you’re considering changing career paths or jobs, developing an effective career plan will help you get to where you need to go. Reflect, set goals and make your decision, and you’ll find yourself on the right path.
If you’re anything like the average working person, you can expect to change careers five to seven times in your life. That’s a lot of change… The best way to be prepared for it is to make a plan!
Having a career plan is vital to your career success. It’s easy to neglect reflecting on your career when you’re so busy chugging along, but taking the time to think about your current situation and the path you want to be on is crucial to a productive career plan.
This workshop will provide you with the tools and resources to develop a career plan to help you succeed. Get to know yourself and where you want to go!
- Improved understanding of how to think systematically about your career
- Understand why self-assessment is a critical factor to a satisfying career
- Understand how to manage your career proactively.
Benefits to your organisation
- Improved ability to attract and retain highly skilled and talented employees
- Improved employee morale and motivation.
Benefits to you
- Understand your interests, values, strengths and transferable skills
- Improved knowledge of job market and various career opportunities
- Planning for your future.