The online dates for this program is delivered over two half-days.
This workshop provides a comprehensive overview of key strategies necessary for successfully leading a team in the modern leadership context. From emerging to more seasoned leaders, this workshop will shed light on what takes to build resonant leadership and a high performing engaged team. Participants will be provided with a framework that will assist with increasing their understanding of how and when to apply different leadership styles and come away with a range of strategies and practical tools that can be implemented immediately in the workplace. Regardless of where you are on your leadership journey, this program will provide valuable insights to increase your impact and effectiveness right now!
The target audience are managers who seek to get the most out of their people. It will be of particular relevance to those new to leadership and management roles but also to anyone who needs to lead people to meet performance goals, achieve organisational change or overcome significant challenges.
- Attributes and behaviours that make a great leader,
- Goleman’s leadership styles,
- The Willing and Able framework,
- The importance of delegation,
- Strategies for maximizing performance including: Herzberg’s & Expectancy model of motivation, TLC Solutions Feedback Framework, TLC Solutions Performance Gap Analysis, Error Management Model by James Reason, and Tuckman’s Team Development Model.
By the end of this course attendees will:
- have a comprehensive understanding of strategies for leading a team successfully.
- understand the framework on how and when to apply different leadership styles.
- come away with a range of strategies and practical tools to implement immediately in the workplace.
Benefits to your organisation
- Capable, confident and competent leaders who create resonance and optimise performance.
- Proactive leaders who embrace their role.
- Leaders who can immediately apply a range of tools in day-to-day leadership.
- Confident leaders who are able to lead people to meet performance goals, change or significant challenges.
Benefits to the individual
- Greater confidence in your role as a leader
- Clear understanding about what makes a great leader.
- Understand the various leadership styles and when to apply them for greater impact.
- A range of strategies for maximising performance.
- Understand your role in developing team performance and cohesion.