This course has been customised to address the impact of COVID-19.
The past 2 years have challenged even the most resilient individuals as we have navigated our way through the impact of Covid-19, but the fallout continues as organisations adjust to new ways of working, reorganise business structures to build resilience and cost efficiencies and strive to stay ahead of the next technological disruption that lies ahead. In short, significant and disruptive change is here to stay. But many leaders are poorly equipped to facilitate change at the rapid pace required to stay ahead of the game. Regardless of the completeness of your change management plan, change happens at the individual level – a human process that is often painful and challenging. This workshop helps leaders understand the human processes of change and equips them with a range of models and frameworks to facilitate rapid and constructive adaptation in their organisations and teams. Participants will experience:
- An understanding the modern change context (The VUCA Complex),
- The key variables of Business resilience,
- An understanding of the Change Curve and the leader’s role at each stage,
- An understanding of resistance and how to manage this challenge,
- The Drivers of Change,
- The link between Accountability, Resilience and Performance.
By the end of this course attendees should be able to:
- understand the modern business context and how change is impacting employees and our work environment.
- understand why change is difficult and why different individuals respond to change in vastly different ways.
- have an insight into the typical stages of adjustment, how individuals respond at each stage and what leaders can do to facilitate rapid and constructive adaptation.
- understand the most important styles of leadership .
- have a tool kit to facilitate change.
Benefits to your organisation
- Dynamic, proactive and confident change leaders
- Less resistance to change and therefore more rapid acceptance of change
- Greater success and sustainability in change initiatives
- The ability to flex and rapidly adapt to volatile contexts.
Benefits to the individual
- Greater confidence in managing the change process
- Less frustration in team members facing change
- More purposeful and measured interactions in managing resistance
- Change that sticks!
- More flexible and dynamic teams able to cope with ambiguity and uncertainty.