Online registrations are now closed. For New registrations – please send details of the number of delegates, their names, email addresses, positions and organisations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Replacing an existing delegate – If you are unable to attend and are sending a person in your place, please complete this form to provide us with the details of your replacement.
Provide delegate details – If you would like to provide attendees’ details for an existing booking, please send ‘first name, last name, position, organisation, email address’ to email@example.com
Winners of the 2023 IPAA WA Achievement Awards will be announced at this special Awards luncheon. The Achievement Awards offer a total of 21 awards, 11 for individuals and 10 for organisations. This year we continue our special offer for table bookings. If you purchase 9 seats you will receive an additional seat for free, providing you with 10 seats for your organisation with a saving of up to $165!
This year we are proud to welcome IPAA WA Patron, His Excellency the Honourable Christopher John Dawson APM, to the Awards presentation ceremony.
The highest accolade in Public Administration in WA
- Patron’s Award (nominated by the IPAA WA Council)
Leader of the Year (5 Awards)
- Murdoch University Leader of the Year in State or Federal Government
- Leader of the Year in Local Government
- Leader of the Year in the Not for Profit Sector
- Leader of the Year working within a Division, Team or Organisation
- Public Sector Commission Young Achiever of the Year
Best Practitioner in the Public Service (4 Awards)
- Human Resource Management Practitioner of the Year
- Information Technology Practitioner of the Year
- Policy Practitioner of the Year
- Department of Finance Finance Practitioner of the Year
- Business News Excellence in the Not-for-Profit Sector
Best Practice in Collaboration (2 Awards)
- Moore Australia (WA) Award for Best Practice in Collaboration Between Government and any other Organisation (NFPs, Private, Corporate etc.)
- Australia Post Award for Best Practice in Collaboration Across Government Agencies
Organisation Demonstrating Best Practice (8 Awards)
- Best Practice in Innovation
- Lotterywest Best Practice in LGBTI Inclusion
- Best Practice in Corporate Social Values
- Department of Health Best Practice in Health and Wellbeing
- Australian Evaluation Society Award for Best Practice in Public Sector Evaluation
- Office of Digital Government Best Practice in Digital Transformation
- Commissioner for Children and Young People Award for Best Practice in Children’s Consultation
- Best Practice in Procurement NEW!