All thoughts of recession seem to have been put on ice and so to the 2024 WA State Budget. How have the government assessed the year ahead? What are the key decisions they have taken that will affect the public service?
We are delighted to host the Hon Rita Saffioti BBus MLA Deputy Premier; Treasurer; Minister for Transport; Tourism, deliver the keynote presentation for this year’s IPAA WA Budget Briefing.
The IPAA WA State Budget Briefing will:
- provide you with access to expert insight into our state’s preparedness for the year ahead,
- give you valuable additional information and opinion to inform strategic planning, and
- give public service professionals across a range of professional backgrounds and responsibilities an easily understood, comprehensive understanding of the budget and its impact on the public service.
You will benefit from attending if:
- you have, or aspire to, responsibilities under the Public Sector Commission’s Leadership Capability Framework to understand the context in which your organisation operates,
- your work is subject to the annual budget cycle, and you want to know more about the why,
- you wish to sustain or increase your capability as a professional public servant to deliver meaningful support to the leadership of your business area and organisation.
Following presentations, you will have the opportunity to ask questions of the presenters in the audience Q&A.
We welcome KPMG back as our sponsor and Lance Glare as MC. Lance’s public service career including his key role in Infrastructure WA ensure that you are in safe hands on the day.