This introductory workshop aims to introduce participants to the principles and basic process of strategic planning. It is aimed primarily at participants who wish to learn about strategic planning but are not necessarily responsible for running a full strategic planning process.
- Introduction to the TLC Solutions Strategic Planning tool and process
- Understand thinking styles and their link to strategic planning
- Consideration of the ‘how’ of the strategic planning session
By the end of this course attendees should be able to:
- Understand the importance of strategic planning process
- Understand the basic process of strategic planning
- Be able to articulate the value of strategic planning
- Be able to contribute to the planning of a strategy day.
Benefits to your organisation
- Participants will have a better understanding of how your agency works and how strategically and operationally that affects desired outcomes.
Benefits to you
- Understand the value of strategic planning and have a basic understanding of the process involved in strategic planning.