As we are increasingly asked to achieve more with less resources, it becomes imperative that we put our energy and effort into actions that produce results rather than working longer and longer hours. The need to do make better use of our time is obvious but working out how to do it may not be! This workshop is all about helping you get the most out of yourself by understanding how to work smarter not harder.
- Understanding how to maximise performance and the processes that enable us to get into this state more frequently.
- Overcoming typical challenges such as office design, distractions, and procrastination.
- Introduction to a series of personal and professional dichotomies that impact our capacity to make decisions in the workplace, to produce results and to do so without a high personal cost.
- A framework for guiding decision making around what to do, when to do it and how much time to spend on task.
By the end of this course attendees will be able to:
- Learn how to juggle priorities by making good decisions regarding where to invest their energy and effort.
- Understand how to increase productivity and work output.
- Learn how to take responsibility for managing their own time and feel a greater sense of control.
Benefits to your organisation
- Improved efficiency and effectiveness in the workplace
- Improved focus and motivation
- Improved communication between colleagues and managers
Benefits to you
- Understanding your work style enables you to get the most out of yourself.
- Reduce the chaos and stress of reacting and playing ‘continual catch-up’.
- Feel calmer and more in control by implementing a proactive mode of operating.
- Develop skills that will support you to be both personally and professionally more effective